Summer bag?

1. Just wondering what Hermes bag you use the most during the warm, sunny Spring/Summer months?

I've been using my vintage toile/Box Kelly and my new HAC (which is black Box :blink:smile: but I was thinking about a Toile/Barenia Trim for those casual Summer days.....if I can even FIND one out there in the world....

Just wondering what everyone else uses the most.....

:flowers:

2. I use my taupe Picotin.

3. Have to be honest...my solo Kelly isn't my most often used in the summer. I have to live through all of you on this thread!

4. For everyday: Trim 31cm in bluejean
    Trim 31 cm toile/rouge chamonix
    For evening: Jige in gold courchavel
    Birkin 25cm vert anis

5. Both of my H bags are perfect for the summer. I did leave my Birkin at home and took my rouge Trim on vacation and it's been perfect!
    Now I just need another in a 35cm!

6. For summer I like the toile "mini" garden party, and the gold or blue jean bolide. also a picotin could be nice.

7. I use my royal blue ostrich Bolide and fuchsia Kelly. The colors perfectly go so well with my summer clothes! :beach:

8. turqoise birkin....I do think a toile/barenia would be perfect!

9. As I only have one, the Kelly is being used all the time. Although I noticed some slight scratching on the corners of the bag when I was at the movies the other day. I think I am going to have to give her a little break. I need to get myself another bag.

10. Good question D - I try to match my bag with whatever I am wearing but have found on hols, the Birkin or Kelly (unless it is one of my Mini Kellys) looks a tad on the heavy side .... I recently bought the cutest potiron vibrato picotin that is perfect for summer evenings when on hols .... I think the toile herbag and clutch also look good

11. :graucho: I know which one I would carry... :lol:

12. ohhh - i'd love to see this bag, flossy!!!!

13. I think a Toile Trim would be Gorgeous Shopmom! I would love a Barenia Toile Trim or Kelly for the summer. And also love the idea of a Blue Jean Trim (or anything for that matter)!!! But back to reality- living vicariously through you for a while!!!

14. Well....for some God-only-knows-what reason, there seems to be absolutely NO 31cm toile/leather Trims available on the planet. :huh:
    None. Zip. Nada. :blink:

And, I would have taken any color leather and ALMOST any size (well, except for the really tiny and the really big sizes...didn't want to look like a dwarf or a giant). So, back to the drawing board for Shopmom or rather.....the hunt is ON! :supacool:

15. I think it really is about timing. I know I saw one a month or two ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice