Summer bag reveal

Buckeyemommy

Jan 17, 2014
I haven't done a reveal in quite some time (actually haven't purchased anything in quite a while) couldn't resist this perfect summer bag and thought she deserved a reveal. Don't know the name or if there is one. It's canvas with stitching and just struck me as classic. The trim and straps aren't as yellow as the photo appears. Very neutral colors.
IMG_1494719248.678861.jpgIMG_1494719287.727440.jpgIMG_1494719306.588591.jpgIMG_1494719322.787681.jpg

Also wanted to share the beautiful cabinet my dad made for my bags. IMG_1494719375.684315.jpgIMG_1494719402.829070.jpg

Well that's a really interesting bag! I don't think Bottega has ever done anything like it. How cool. It must be fairly lightweight, is it?
Neat-o :flowers:

Love your cabinet too and I really like the plexiglass (?) dividers in between. That really makes it!

I haven't done a reveal in quite some time (actually haven't purchased anything in quite a while) couldn't resist this perfect summer bag and thought she deserved a reveal. Don't know the name or if there is one. It's canvas with stitching and just struck me as classic. The trim and straps aren't as yellow as the photo appears. Very neutral colors.
View attachment 3698121View attachment 3698123View attachment 3698124View attachment 3698126

Also wanted to share the beautiful cabinet my dad made for my bags. View attachment 3698130View attachment 3698131
It's a real summery bag, it's lovely.
May I ask was it a boutique purchase or a department store?

The bag looks like it's going to be perfect for summer. I haven't seen anything like it. Canvas is a great summer fabric.
I absolutely love the cabinet your dad made. I noticed that he allowed for future change by including grooves for more dividers should you need them. Genius!

Reactions: missbellamama
The bag looks like it's going to be perfect for summer. I haven't seen anything like it. Canvas is a great summer fabric.
I absolutely love the cabinet your dad made. I noticed that he allowed for future change by including grooves for more dividers should you need them. Genius!

Yes it's great! I designed it and he built it. Love the flexibility.

Well that's a really interesting bag! I don't think Bottega has ever done anything like it. How cool. It must be fairly lightweight, is it?
Neat-o :flowers:

Love your cabinet too and I really like the plexiglass (?) dividers in between. That really makes it!

Thanks! Very lightweight. Love something unique once in awhile.

Well done! On both the bag and cabinet!

Very interesting and beautiful classic bag......and that cabinet is awesome!

That's the prettiest canvas bag I've seen. Thanks for sharing pics of your cabinet. I like seeing on tPF the different ways that people store their collections.

I like the bag - but the cabinet!! Incredible [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Great bag......so unlike BV......fabulous cabinet.

Thanks everyone! Taking her out for Mother's Day today. [emoji5]