Summer Bag- Need Suggestions

1. Hi ladies, I've just started looking for a summer bag and I don't know where to begin. I want something that will be durable and can also be used as a schoolbag after summer ends, and most likely a tote. I was thinking of maybe getting another Longchamp tote, but with long handles this time so I can wear it on my shoulder. A friend suggested Le Sportsac or Lacoste totes, but I'm not sure where to find either of these in Taiwan. Please post your suggestions, and pictures if you have them :yes:

2. Hi littlepanda, what's your budget?

3. I would like the bag to be under $100 (USD)

4. OK, what do you think of a tote like this? This lady is Japanese-born and lives in the US now. She has shipped to countries overseas. I came across her brilliant site a few days ago, I swear I'm not related to her at all :biggrin: I just think she makes very pretty bags.

http://www.babypeach.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=836

Spring bag 297

outer: reinforced upholstery fabric w/ applique (100% cotton, flannel and felt), piping tape and two genuine leather buttons
    lining: 100% polyester
    closure: magnetic snaps (antique brass)
    * The bag has two pockets
    * The bottom of the bag has a cloth-covered plastic canvas board and it is removable

17 x 10.5 / 3.25 inches
    (43 x 26.5 / 8 cm)
    handles: 22 inches (56 cm) [​IMG]$79.00

Unquote

After paying for shipping, taxes (if any), the cost could go up to above US$100.

5. How about this bag (elsewares has some cool stuff and they ship worldwide)?

http://www.elsewares.com/commerce/Birds-of-Prey-Bag_MPD590.html
    Birds of Prey Bag by Ryan Green $68

Birds of Prey Bag
    This cool "poucho" bag from Ryan Green fits all your daily needs, and looks fabulous to boot! Built with 2 great pockets, a large one on the front and a 7" zippered pocket inside for all the little things. Made of soft corduroy and fully lined. Made in Brooklyn.
    16" x 14" and 2 16" straps
    Ships in 1-2 weeks.

6. Wow, all very cute bags :biggrin: Thank you for your suggestions, I'll take a look at those links you gave me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice