Summer Bag for Casual Printed Dresses?

1. I'm trying to pick out a bag to go with my summer "uniform" of casual printed Old Navy dresses, most with black as the dominant color, paired with a denim jacket. My ideal size is not much smaller than a Speedy 25 and nothing too large. I'm open to Epi, DE, and Empreinte but don't do monogram or vernis. I'm thinking Speedy B 25 Empreinte in noir or perhaps raisin? My current bags are a Speedy B 25 and Totally PM, both in DE, and I'm 5'1" about 105 lbs. Here are some typical outfits. Thanks so much for the help!
    cn13127187.jpg cn12790773.jpg

2. I think the Croisette in DE or Azur, Pochette Felicie in Epi or Empreinte, or even a PA with a longer strap (Mautto.com has optional chain straps to dress it up a little more also). I know these are all smaller bags, but I think they would pair well with a cute summer dress. :smile:

j19 and Bichita like this.
  3. These are good options, also maybe Speedy 20 in emp noir or raisin. If 20 is too small then your choice of the 25 size is a good option. Maybe also Mazzarine PM?

4. I second for Croisette. Alma BB is also a good idea. These are smaller bags but they would look good with summer dresses.

5. I agree with this! @Squirrel75, since you're already partial to an empreinte Speedy, do consider size 20 if not size 25. Happy shopping! ;)

6. The Croisette in DE would be good, especially since there's no fear of color xfer like I always am scared of on DA. The Croisette is structured so you can't fit a lot in there but it's SOOOOO CUTE and may be perfect for you if you don't need to carry a lot.
    I don't think you could go wrong with an Empriente Speedy B either. Both are great choices! Are you able to try them on at the boutique?
    My only concern on the Empriente Speedy is how they sag after use. I see them on Fashionphile and some of them look sad.

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  7. Ooh! The Croisette is a great idea! Alas, i'm pretty far from a boutique, so it would be an online purchase:sad:

Good point about the Empreinte, especially since I like myour Speedy structured. Thank you so much for the input!

8. I like the suggestions above. An azur bag is perfect for summer. I just got my first everyday azur bag and so glad I did. No issues with color transfer at all.
    I think the empreinte in noir or raisin are more winter bags to me. They seem dark and heavy paired with those cute dresses. If you are leaning towards leather I would get an Alma- either pm or bb. Amazing color choices. Good luck!

9. Ooh! Good call on the Speedy 20 instead of the 25! You guys are awesome!

10. first thing i thought of was the croisette in azur or de

11. DA looks really well with floral prints.

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  12. Alma epi bb! You could get a color to use year round or just for summer.

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  13. How about the City Steamer PM or Mini in a colourful combination? It's very versatile and can be worn many ways including cross body.

[​IMG]

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  14. IMG_1495251124.304328.jpg

I actually wore my new Favorite out tonight with my Old Navy casual summer dress. But since you said no mono I would go with a noir Speedy B or Alma BB, depending on what you carry. Azur is too fussy for me even though it's gorgeous and summer perfect.

15. For print dresses I´d go with a bag without a pattern. I think black or dark blue epi bags would go great with these dresses :smile: .

ccbaggirl89 and reginaPhalange like this.