Summer Bag (2)

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Ok, what do we think?

eqzoom.ms

I know it's plain, but I wanted something with a lot of pockets because I fly a lot and I always carry a lot of junk onboard with me. I wanted a larger bag but I just cant afford that right now.

Its a brand called Hype. Saw it on Bluefly.com for $132.

Details --
• Soft calfskin with goldtone hardware
• Front and side magnetic flap pockets
• 21'' top straps; top zip closure
• Striped satin lining with zip, patch and cell-phone pockets
• Handbag measures approximately 17'' wide x 10'' tall x 6'' deep
• Calfskin Leather
• Imported

passerby said:
Hey kid, so did you buy that Hype bag after all? :biggrin:

I saw this Jones New York Handbag ($131-95) on zappos, it has a lot of pockets as well:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/11590746/c/552.html

I REALLY like that. But maybe in another color. . .lol, that one reminds me of a rainy day. I love rainy days :P

Nope, not yet :/ UGH! I cant make up my mind on what I want! I was definitely getting that then my mind went CRAZY - "Should I save for something I really want? After all I dont have a lot of money. . .but that is so cute, it's PERFECT! I need something for this weekend, on the plane. Well, didn't my bf say he was going to get me new luggage? My parents owe me $200. But I need something to travel with next weekend. OMG."

Heh. Or something like that. But it's too late to get it now, it wouldn't get here in time for next weekend. But I'm definitely still getting SOMETHING for the summer and I'll keep you posted!

[edit] Here we go -
2249-232568-p.jpg

2249-232568-1.jpg

SO perfect with those pockets! It even has a tag like luggage, lol.