summer and scarf...

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
VN<->US
i love these scarves and i think it works for summer. but my mom and my bf doesnt like it, they said no scarf for summer

what do you think?
does it look odd if i wear short and scarf?

from hollister co

Apr 6, 2008
Ahwatukee AZ
I've noticed that they are very hot for spring and summer but here in phoenix where it was over 120 degrees last summer, I won't be rocking those. Maybe in these freezing cold restaurants here though:tumbleweed:

Hats

Feb 16, 2007
Those are really cute scarves from Hollister too.

And I see nothing wrong with wearing scarves during the summer as long as they aren't the really heavy ones

mooks

May 4, 2007
I've never understood the scarves in summer thing.....don't we all get enough of wearing them in autumn and winter?

naturale

Mar 6, 2006
Houston
I love scarves...I wear them all the time during winter...I love that now a lot of people are wearing them in the summer and spring but people who don't understand fashion would look at you funny....I bought one from Love Quotes and will be wearing it when I travel.

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
VN<->US
ah...
they are very light and feel nothing to be honest...but yes, look "crazy",lol
ill try to use it when it is around 70 or below. thkx guys

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
Florida
I love them. I had a summery scarf on a couple weeks ago and my husband hated it too. He said I looked 62! Nice...

stl

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Personally I think if you like the look and you're not sweating you can wear whateva you like. I just bought some silk scarves, and I am definately rocking them in the summer. My bf was like "is it kind of hot?!" but hey what do guys know right! hehe

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
i think it can work. especially if you live somewhere where theres a breeze (near the ocean or whatever)

but yes, you may get some weird looks.