Summer 2008 Lookbook Update ~~NEW Releases !!

I just spoke with my SA yesterday afternoon about the Kate and the release date is set for June 1st. It will come in White MC only. The SA is still not sure if there will only be one shipment or if it is permanent because there is conflicting information from headquarters. I did make sure my name was on a waitlist and my SA said he would give me a call when he found out for sure. I will make sure to keep you all updated as well :smile:

OOOHHH WHat colors and size did the croc lockit come in? What's the damage ($$$)?? THis is my DREAM bag!!!

the new catalogue I was just sent has it as $27,300 CDN.
but it doesn't give a size. The colour is a light camel or taupe. It is stunning, but way out of my price range.
Yikes! that is a car. :wtf:

Update: I called my SA yesterday to put myself on WL. She asked me if I wanted the "Black" or "White" Kate. I told her Kate only comes in White, and she said "no..."?! I put my names on both just in case. She also confirmed that Kate is coming in June and it is Limited Ed. One thing I know for sure is... don't ever believe 100% to what my SA said because she has been wronged before! :P

I went in to see my SA yesterday as well and put my name on the waitlist for both the Kate and the vernis rond bag charm in the violette...She only knew of the Kate coming in the white!
I agree with chewey, there always seems to be conflicting info on the new releases!

attachment.php

looks intriguing. Might be the only thing i like from blason.