Summer 2007 Tokidoki clothing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ooo.. interesting..!

2. oh gosh i cant wait for this print to come out!!!

3. mmmMmMHMMm i think in another thread i saw the second one, but not the first. Hmm. Cool though :biggrin: i can't wait to get the cactus kitty shirt lolz.

4. The second one looks sooo cute :P The candy cane does make it look wintery.

5. I want the Sandy shirt! I wonder how long it will be before they hit stores.

6. For my wallet's sake, I hope not yet. LOL.

7. I saw both of those t-shirts at metropark last Friday. I thought maybe the first character (sandy/adios mix) would be on the transporto print.

8. metropark had the rocketeer, candy can girl, cactus cat, and the devil girl one when I went the other day. the SA told me they just got the shirts in about 4 days before I went to the store :shrugs: they should be popping up online soonish

I really want the piccolo one tho! so cute IMO :biggrin:

9. Must go to metropark. I want to see all the other tee's. I want them all!!!

10. i want both of those shirts! ahhh!!

11. I need the 2nd one!!!

12. I love the candy cane girl. :heart:

13. ILOVETOKIDOKI posted the catalog pictures of 'em here
    The first is called Rocketeer and the second one is Candy Cane
    I WANT I WANT I WANT! :drool:

14. I gotta have Sandy on the candy cane. She sure looks dif w/out her cactus suit! Can anyone who has this tshirt tell me how it fits? Will I be able to get an XL in it? Or is it still a tiny jr. fit? I'm a 36D so...I've refrained because the other ones were reportedly small so hopefully these will be bigger? Anybodyknow?
    I just need to lose 20 lbs!!!