Summer 2006 Print @ Loehmann's

one of my girlfriends said they had a big olive duffle (which i'm assuming was a luna) and a little hobo (probably a bella). but that was over a week ago... we went to check it out last thursday and they were gone. you can get better deals from the outlets.

Yea! Loehmann's in Milpitas just started carrying Tokidoki. I was there about 2 weeks ago but all they had left were 2 lunas and a ciao ciao in the cammo prints. I bought the two lunas and a woman was watching me and as soon as I stepped away with the lunas she swooped on the ciao ciao!
On the the sales associates who helped me was really nice and she took my name and number and told me she'd call when they got another shipment in... no call yet. I think I have to go and check myself... oooh!!! tomorrow i'm going to pick up a tv at best buy, i'll check and see what they have.. if anything at all and let you all know!

they were on sale for 129.99 and then because i opened up one of those frequent buyer cards, I got a discount and the price for each came out to about 115 each plus tax.

Watch if they have more i'm going to be in trouble!!!! I, like everyone else am trying to hold off from buying until tutti and trasporto.. but who can turn down a great sale!?! Hahahahaha it's such a viscious addiction!

Maybe my hubby won't say anything tomorrow if they have any in stock, since he'll be stoked from buying his new t.v!