Sully zipper dilemma

STEPHANSON

Mommy
Nov 2, 2014
I've had the sully mm for a few months and love the strap and zipper, but hate how the middle top caves in and gives it a funny shape. My question is will it get more relaxed and how do you ladies pack it. I've noticed the zipper is a little tough zipping too. I also have a neverfull gm and am so used to how easy it is to access my stuff.

It's a hobo so the middle will cave in; it is supposed to slouch like that. You can try using an organizer so the bag stands up better and is a little less floppy. But then it will look less hobo-like. My zipper is really smooth but is sometimes hard to use - I think because of the shape of the bag. It sort of gets stuck in the middle where the bag caves in. Honestly, I leave it unzipped a lot of the time so it doesn't bother me.

I don't have a Sully yet, but like most hobo bags it will soften and slouch more with time and the zipper will smoothen out with more use. The reason the middle caves in so much is that the sides have significantly more structure while the centre is left unsupported to hold the weight of the zipper and slightly thicker canvas...if you don't care for this look then try stuffing it with a pillow when not using her, although it may be fighting a losing battle as it's the bag's natural shape.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444875369.375426.jpg

this is most often how mine sits.

I do have an slg about half the size of the height so it helps with my structure a little. And my zipper had eased up with use. I've had mine new since May! Liners and organizers do help. You can add to support the bag but you do lose some of the slouch....but it still looks like a hobo.

If you go back to my original reveal I have a few pics of an organizer I used at the time. I no longer use an organizer as at one point I had a toiletry 26 but I found that to be too tall and made it slough improperly.

I now have a pochette Volga which works great in size and relation to all of my other slg's to provide support and structure while keeping its hobo identity

View attachment 3157687

this is most often how mine sits.

I do have an slg about half the size of the height so it helps with my structure a little. And my zipper had eased up with use. I've had mine new since May! Liners and organizers do help. You can add to support the bag but you do lose some of the slouch....but it still looks like a hobo.

If you go back to my original reveal I have a few pics of an organizer I used at the time. I no longer use an organizer as at one point I had a toiletry 26 but I found that to be too tall and made it slough improperly.

I now have a pochette Volga which works great in size and relation to all of my other slg's to provide support and structure while keeping its hobo identity

Swooning over that shape and slouch! What a beauty! :loveeyes: