Sully vs Delightful vs Crossbody

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a Totally 3 years ago, and I sold it. I never was as in love w it as in the beginning. I work from home and wasn't using it. And I broke my elbow a year ago and went solely to cross bodies....I have had my eye on another LV. I have an MZ Wallace cross body and a Tory Burch as well... But, change is ok. I never zip my purses. So, I'm not sure if the Sully is worth it with the metal zipper and thicker strap. I need space between shoulder and bad. Do they hang low enough? I am a size 8/10 or medium and I live where I wear a winter coat in winter-bulge! Help?!

Also, I put glasses, wallet, card holder, make up bag in bag. Don't need huge bag. Thx!

2. Delightful pm perhaps? You can turn it into messenger style by adding a crossbody strap to its rings....

3. Is there a strap that come w it?

4. +1 I know Queenkattz has a review about this in youtube, you may wanna check that out.