Sully PM vs Sully MM REVEAL

Congrats.....how is the handle on your new bag? I am so ready to take the plunge on this bag.....just a wee bit afraid it's too big.

I love it..
That being said, the handle is slightly wrinkled when flat, but that doesn't bother me at all. Most comfortable bag I own. I am so glad I got the MM..

I've been apprehensive about a zipper closure as they usually scrape my hand and I find it uncomfortable. Seems the sully mm's opening will be wide enough to prevent this happening. Would love to know what you think about this. Perhaps I should also post that question in the sully clubhouse. TIA.

I have no problems getting things in and out..unlike my speedy..

A week or so ago I asked fellow TPFs their opinion about whether I should look at the Sully MM instead of the PM that I was planning on getting..well after hearing from many of you, I decided to take a look at the MM. Unfortunately, they only had one MM in the LV boutique in St. Louis and the strap was horribly wrinkled..and rats, she was MIF. 😁. I took the plunge and ordered online. Worked with a fabulous CS rep named Louie (of course) and five days later here she is...

View attachment 2706825

My Sully MM!! The size is perfect and best of all...

View attachment 2706827

She is MIF!!😍😍😍

Question.....I've never ordered online or over the phone. When you order online you deal with a SA? Or you ordered over the phone?