Sully PM or Sully MM

Sully PM or MM

• Sully PM

• Sully MM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 16, 2007
Ok I was deciding between the Artsy MM and Sully PM in a prior thread but after visiting the store, I am now looking at the Sully MM. I'm curious, I am 5'3" and can't decide if I like the Sully MM or PM. Thoughts anyone? I'm thinking someone has gone through the same thought process, or bought one size and wished they had the other, for various reasons....

I'm 5'5 and I have the Sully MM. IMHO, the Sully PM is too small and it does not suit me as I like to carry a lot of stuff. From your previous post, the MM looks better on you. Good luck deciding.

I'm 5'5 and I have the Sully MM. IMHO, the Sully PM is too small and it does not suit me as I like to carry a lot of stuff. From your previous post, the MM looks better on you. Good luck deciding.

Thank you so much. I don't carry a lot, but like to have the option of throwing my bible or iPad in when I'm headed to church on Sundays:smile:

I have owned both! :biggrin: First, I had the PM ~ although it fit everything I needed on a daily basis, I decided that I liked the looks of the MM better.... I sold my PM, and bought the MM. I LoVe it! (I am 5' 4 1/2 " for reference).

Good luck with your decision ~ it is a good idea to try them on if you can.

Ok I was deciding between the Artsy MM and Sully PM in a prior thread but after visiting the store, I am now looking at the Sully MM. I'm curious, I am 5'3" and can't decide if I like the Sully MM or PM. Thoughts anyone? I'm thinking someone has gone through the same thought process, or bought one size and wished they had the other, for various reasons....
Also ~ I posted a couple quick pics (not the greatest quality ~ took them of myself in the mirror ~ LOL) on p 70 of the Sully thready. Hope this helps!

I,m only 5ft. 2 in. & I have /love the silly mm...the pm was tooooo small in mine & my daughters opinions when I went to buy the bag. I'm glad I got thw mm size... :smile: