Sully PM or MM???

LuvIte

Feb 1, 2014
Headed to LV tomorrow to pick out my birthday gift from DH and need some advice. Should I get the Sully MM or PM? This bag will be an every day bag. I already have a Neverfull GM for travel. I saw the PM IRL and thought it was plenty big, but after reading all the posts, now am wondering if I will regret not getting the MM...

Happy Birthday! I think Sully is a great choice. Go with your gut...once you're at the boutique trying it on you may find you'll know which size is right for you. Have a fun day tomorrow!

I'm 5'2 and I have the mm and think it's the perfect size as well. I carry just the essentials: wallet, mini pochette, keys, agenda pm, kindle, zcp, business card case, and mobile with room to spare just in case....

I have the pm and it's pretty small. It works for what I carry without my children. I would use the MM size much more, but it's nice having a smaller bag since most of mine are large.

Here's what I put in my pm.
DSC_0629_zpst76cgmri.jpg

DSC_0626_zpstxqrqosy.jpg

Last edited:
Headed to LV tomorrow to pick out my birthday gift from DH and need some advice. Should I get the Sully MM or PM? This bag will be an every day bag. I already have a Neverfull GM for travel. I saw the PM IRL and thought it was plenty big, but after reading all the posts, now am wondering if I will regret not getting the MM...
I have the Sully MM and I love it!! However, try it on in the store and see what fits your needs. Enjoy your new bag!!:yahoo: