Sully or Artsy

Sep 16, 2007
Trying to decide on a new LV, would love feed back on daily usage of either. Love the hobo style. Appreciate your comments!

Sep 16, 2007
Do you have any modeling pictures? How long have you had it? I like the structure and don't want the middle to slouch. I've seen people say it can be "trained to stay up"? I like the size of the sully better but the structure of the artsy. Such a decision,

Kickchic

O.G.
Feb 13, 2011
The Empire State
Trying to decide on a new LV, would love feed back on daily usage of either. Love the hobo style. Appreciate your comments!
I have both. For everyday comfort, I say Sully. I have not yet broke in my Artsy's. I have pics in the actions thread (post #2614 on p 175 & post #2061 on p. 138). Or you can check out the clubhouses. Good Luck. They are both beautiful bags.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I haven't seen the Sully in person but I have the mono Artsy and love it. I do not find it uncomfortable at all and love all the storage pockets inside....

Mar 31, 2011
Atlanta
Have you considered the new metis hobo? I have it and love it. The sully zipper is such a pain ~ even if you leave it unzipped, it scratches your hand every time you reach into the bag. I sold mine for that reason. And the artsy, although gorgeous, does have that wide base. Try the metis when you are in the boutique. It just came out Jan. 1.

KayluvsLV

Jan 26, 2011
Boston
I have the artsy and still plan on getting the sully. Judging by looks I would go with the artsy but sully for comfort.

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
I have both and in terms of comfort I would choose the Sully. The Artsy is more beautiful, but you need to break in the handle for it to be comfy.

LV_infatuated

in LVoe!
Nov 19, 2010
good old U.S.A.
i have the Artsy and that's where my votes goes. IMO its the best looking mono bag. like other said you do need a break in period but its so worth it at the end.