Sullivan on sale at Macy's

Feb 21, 2009
Hi ladies just an fyi Macy's has the sullivan in 3 colors for sale today (burnt camel, ultra navy, and soapstone) for $264.60 plus another 20% off, plus free shipping. I just ordered the ultra navy, i also had a gift card. So if anyone is interested you should go and get one now.

Hi ladies just an fyi Macy's has the sullivan in 3 colors for sale today (burnt camel, ultra navy, and soapstone) for $264.60 plus another 20% off, plus free shipping. I just ordered the ultra navy, i also had a gift card. So if anyone is interested you should go and get one now.

Damn, I actually want this bag but in black. Ah well, must keep searching!

How do you get the extra 20% off?
Usually anything that is already marked down is eligible for coupons. They give coupons to card holders. I think they will give you a discount if you open a credit card account. I'm not sure if they have coupons for non-card holders.

The 20% was only on Sunday for their "Super Sunday" sale. Was only good on already marked down items. Only noticed when browsing and info for promo code was at bottom of items in Coach Special Offers (minus watches). This wasn't just for cardholders (I also saw it and posted about it on Macy's thread)

The 20% was only on Sunday for their "Super Sunday" sale. Was only good on already marked down items. Only noticed when browsing and info for promo code was at bottom of items in Coach Special Offers (minus watches). This wasn't just for cardholders (I also saw it and posted about it on Macy's thread)

You can also print a savings pass from the website and use in store

Did you get it yet? I too ordered ultra navy and she arrived Thursday but It wasn't love so I returned her.

I got my Ultra Navy Sullivan on Wednesday (along w/ Lacquer Blue Phoebe) after ordering Sunday and really like it. I wasn't sure when it was all stuffed if it fit well enough on my arm, but it was a lot better after I took stuffing out and let it sit. Haven't taken her out for a spin yet.

Did you get it yet? I too ordered ultra navy and she arrived Thursday but It wasn't love so I returned her.
Hi, yes I got it and she was beautiful but way too big for me, so I sold it. I did love the leather on it tho. I just bought a Dooney bag, so hope I like it. I should quit ordering things with out trying them out first..Oh well will never learn. Sorry you didn't like yours, what didn't you like?

Hi, yes I got it and she was beautiful but way too big for me, so I sold it. I did love the leather on it tho. I just bought a Dooney bag, so hope I like it. I should quit ordering things with out trying them out first..Oh well will never learn. Sorry you didn't like yours, what didn't you like?

See, I would have been ok with it being even bigger! I am glad there are things for all of us out there. Sorry it didn't work for you and enjoy your Dooney. I liked the houndstooth tote they had on QVC today, but I don't care for Red lining/accents of D&B stuff.

The leather on mine appeared dry. I also (previously) bought and returned a pebbled leather duffle so I think I'm just not a fan of pebbled leather.