SUKEYYY... to keep or let go?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooo everyone!!
    i need sum advice here!! i was dying for the sukey and i finally had a chance to purchase it last week. however, now tat i got it, im quite unsure if its the right bag for me. it looks a bit over whelming on me. please give me sum advicesss THANKSSSS =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i guess its still okay when i carry on my shoulder, but when i carry on my hand, its HUGEEE

[​IMG]

n heres a pic comparing wif my neverfull mm, its actually larger than my neverfull

[​IMG]

thankssss =P

2. wow, the sukey and the neverfull look to be the same size. this is the large sukey which is overwhelming for some. i am 5'2.5" or about 156cm and a larger size than you and i have the medium one. this is the right size for me! maybe you should try the smaller one?

3. hi girlygirl3, i got the large one cuz the small one seemed a bit small. im ard 165 cm btw. thanks for ur advice anywayss =)

4. I def think it is a bit too big for ur frame. You should exchange it for the med one, I think it will be perfect!

5. I think it looks a little too big on you. Maybe try packing it up so that it fills out the shape a little more? Did you try the medium Sukey on?

6. Wow, it looks HUGE on you! The bottom looks like it's sagging, so it makes the bag look longer. It looks a lot better in the pic next to your LV.

7. Exchange it for the medium sized one and place a purse organizer/board in the bag to give it a bit of structure.

8. I agree with the others, exchange it for a medium size, I think the medium size is perfect for you ;)

9. definetly get the medium size. its too huge for your frame. although i do find this size practical for travel and carrying stuff for school, if any of these can apply to you then keep it. but for every day wear, definetly exchange this for the medium.

10. I say go with a small size also.

11. I agree that it looks too big on you.

12. i think the smaller one might be better

13. If you really need the space, keep it, but if with a smaller size you will be ok, go and exchange it , because it looks a little big for you or me :okay:

14. I agree with everyone - too big for your frame. Def. go for a medium one.

15. i agree with Dolly6637 and the others. you're tiny so you could rock the medium! good luck!