Sukey Club!!! Pics & Comments!

pinkfitfit

Feb 14, 2009
Hi, I recently purcused a canvas black trim Sukey and thought it might be a good idea to have a Sukey club on here! Just modelling pics of you and your Sukey???Good idea or not??? Would love to see how the Sukey looks of other girls!!!Let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: elenkat27
I don't have a Sukey (I can't normally get on with shoulder bags) but I have tried one on and it was so comfortable and sweet.

Sukeys are definitely popular and fast becoming a classic Guicci bag.

I think a club home for the Gucci Sukey is long overdue, great idea pinkfitfit :tup:

Here's mine:

Sorry for the cruddy shot.

IMG_2456.jpg

I just got my med sukey with dark brown trim but notice that the bag is kinda unsymmetrical, are all sukey like that? the part where it snaps together, one side is higher than the other side so it makes it kinda droop on one side...i've tried to fix it but it doesn't look symmetrical. if you look at the gucci website, the purse doesn't look 'balanced'. can you post and let me know how i can fix it or if that is how it's suppose to be. thank you.

I just got my med sukey with dark brown trim but notice that the bag is kinda unsymmetrical, are all sukey like that? the part where it snaps together, one side is higher than the other side so it makes it kinda droop on one side...i've tried to fix it but it doesn't look symmetrical. if you look at the gucci website, the purse doesn't look 'balanced'. can you post and let me know how i can fix it or if that is how it's suppose to be. thank you.

I've noticed that with mine but it doesn't really bother me. Idk how to correct it either.

nice picture Sneez:smile:

Thanks! I seem to be the only brave soul around here!

IMG_0153-1.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

photos taken a while ago for another member to compare the sukey and the LV nf...excuse the skinniness...i find it almost impossible to gain any weight :sad: