SUITS - Season 6

So I just read that it was renewed for season 8. I thought for sure it was ending after this 7th season but I guess not. I am not a fan of Heigl at all, so I hope she doesn't become a full cast member. Patrick is 1/2 of Suits!, such a loss. :crybaby:

Did anyone else watch? I thought it was mediocre... it looks like maybe Mike/Rachel will go into business together. Interesting how they started to dress Rachel like a nun, in long baggy dresses and turtlenecks. :P So out of character, the Harry effect I presume. I was happy they solved the Harvey/Donna situation right away but unhappy with the resolution... I like them together, although I read recently that the creator/writer does not want them to end up together. Paula is just distracting. Dule Hill will apparently be a full cast member now, so I suppose maybe he will get partnership? I'm not sure how the show will go on w/out Mike tbh, and now Jessica, too. It's just Harvey and Louis now and seems rather dull.

Did anyone else watch? I thought it was mediocre... it looks like maybe Mike/Rachel will go into business together. Interesting how they started to dress Rachel like a nun, in long baggy dresses and turtlenecks. :P So out of character, the Harry effect I presume. I was happy they solved the Harvey/Donna situation right away but unhappy with the resolution... I like them together, although I read recently that the creator/writer does not want them to end up together. Paula is just distracting. Dule Hill will apparently be a full cast member now, so I suppose maybe he will get partnership? I'm not sure how the show will go on w/out Mike tbh, and now Jessica, too. It's just Harvey and Louis now and seems rather dull.

+1
Was very disappointed!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
ok, so i know lots of people are against Darvey, but can i just say how happy this last episode made me?! i'm a romantic. i thought it was really poignant.:heart::heart: i saw in a preview that Mike and Rachel have a wedding, so Meghan will be a Suits bride first :biggrin:

Did anyone else watch the finale? So disappointed:sad: Whoever wrote the ep. did a horrible job of it; after 7 years of friendship Harvey/Mike get a 2 minute goodbye, Mike/Rachel get a 1 minute wedding, and Harvey was the last to know Mike was quitting? Super super lame finale and totally did not fit with the characters at all.

Did anyone else watch the finale? So disappointed:sad: Whoever wrote the ep. did a horrible job of it; after 7 years of friendship Harvey/Mike get a 2 minute goodbye, Mike/Rachel get a 1 minute wedding, and Harvey was the last to know Mike was quitting? Super super lame finale and totally did not fit with the characters at all.
Couldn't agree more...and way too much time on the Jessica storyline.

One of the lamest finales I have ever seen. It is almost as if one of the conditions of Megan Markle's real life wedding was that her TV wedding be a non-event.

One of the lamest finales I have ever seen. It is almost as if one of the conditions of Megan Markle's real life wedding was that her TV wedding be a non-event.
I actually was thinking that Suits just threw in a wedding so she'd be married on their show first (for ratings, or whatever). It was very lame ... I felt like whoever wrote it had never seen the show before. And, oddly, I think if Rachel had stayed on the show she/Mike might have not married - last season they were fighting a lot. I'm not even looking forward to S7 :sad: