Suits on USA

Rachel really annoys me as a character. I wanted Louis to tell her where the elevator is when she wanted the 10%. Who does she think she is? She worked there for 5 years as a paralegal! She isn't irreplaceable.

Love that last look of Gabriel. Very unexpected for Harvey. I love this show!

All pics by Patrick Adams. His Tumblr is great! http://halfadams.tumblr.com/tagged/suits

Rachel really annoys me as a character. I wanted Louis to tell her where the elevator is when she wanted the 10%. Who does she think she is? She worked there for 5 years as a paralegal! She isn't irreplaceable.

Throughout the show, there were clues that Rachel is quite valuable to the firm. Apparently she is the best when it comes to research, has great office compared to associates and she got the job at rival's firm because she was willing to tell them all secrets of Pearson Hardman. Also Donna said that Rachel is more valuable to the firm than Mike himself because of her experience. I guess writers were setting up this Louis/Rachel fight from the beginning.

Of course, I doubt something this would ever occur in real life. I guess that's why it's hard for lawyers to watch these legal shows. For instance, I have degree in math and can't stand The Big Bang Theory.

All pics by Patrick Adams. His Tumblr is great! http://halfadams.tumblr.com/tagged/suits

Throughout the show, there were clues that Rachel is quite valuable to the firm. Apparently she is the best when it comes to research, has great office compared to associates and she got the job at rival's firm because she was willing to tell them all secrets of Pearson Hardman. Also Donna said that Rachel is more valuable to the firm than Mike himself because of her experience. I guess writers were setting up this Louis/Rachel fight from the beginning.

Of course, I doubt something this would ever occur in real life. I guess that's why it's hard for lawyers to watch these legal shows. For instance, I have degree in math and can't stand The Big Bang Theory.

Which is what really bothers me about rachel/the writers. In real life, a 5 year paralegal is nothing. Also, from what we have seen so far, Rachel's work is nothing a first year associate can't do.

I knew they were going to go to a Rachel/Mike thing, but come on?! I wish they did that in a better way. It kind of was expected of Rachel, since Mike believed in her and helped clear her name. But Rachel is more classy than that.
In order for Mike to be as great of a lawyer as Harvey, he needs to put his emotions aside.

I'll have to disagree with you on this. I agree she isn't irreplaceable but depending on what she is working on a 5th year paralegal can be very valuable. With the high turnover rate for paralegals in most firms, a paralegal who has worked for 5 years knows a lot. Especially when you consider that she probably has been working on cases with the same clients throughout the years, her understanding of previous cases and how a client works saves a lot of time and aggravation.

This is what bothered me. In the rival firm she would be ethically barred from working on the same cases she was on at Pearson Hardman.

I feel bad for Harvey. I cant believe someone who works for the public, who is a public servant does that and can do that. Its really sad that Harvey wasn't going to open his mouth because Cameron was/is his mentor. Yet Cameron made a deal that could have disbarred Harvey. I'm glad that Harvey will (try) to represent the people who were innocent yet were wrongly convicted by Cameron. I really like that Donna and Jessica protect and stick by him. It shows that Harvey is a good person and is fair. Donna is a really awesome assistant!

Season finale is next week! I guess it will come back in the summer!