suitable BAGS for metro sexual guys?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. what do you think?

I am about to pick up my very first birkin 40 in black with palladium tomorrow from hermes..the SA said many buisness men would buy it.........for me it was just a MUST to buy that bag.........

another bag I want to buy in the coming few days is the balenciaga le dix in it´s largest form (17,5´) n mocca..........you think its suitable for a guy?

also, ladies(most of you at least hahaha), input! What would you like to see on guys?(---> with pics please!)

also, vlad what do you weare?

:smile:

regards

2. p10550751_ph_hero.jpg

3. I am so JEALOUS!!! A BIRKIN?....you must post it if you get it!:nuts:....what else do you need!

4. I thought...hey I made it in my job(okay very early but still.I kinda have my dream job even tho I´m 20) and that it was time to buy a birkin.......I had a hermes wallet, a kelly 40´(from my dad) and some shoes and knew a SA in person.......so I simply asked about the birkin and usually you would have to wait bout a year in austria they where able to track down one for me within 2 month..........if I would have been willing to take the cognac 25 or 40 they would have given it to me on the spot!

But I have heard of others waiting for 2 years.........so I guess it´s only about how much they like you/don´t like you!

and remeber: I wore a sweatshirt and jeans when I went for the purchase!