Suicide in a bottle!

Tea Rose, but anything we have cannot match the horrid funk of what they expect guys to wear.

I think High Karate and Old Spice might possibly smell better than the Chanel for Men's line. :Push:

I can't stand Noa either. The funny thing I actually bought a bottle once (while in a hurry at an airport. I was trying to spend the British pounds I had left, but ended up overspending and had to compensate with a 100 dollar bill. The cashier said she could only give me British pounds back, and I had no use for them so I grabbed the first bottle of perfume I could see, to make her give me back as little British pounds as possible :P) I remember the cashier asking me "Do you like that?" like it was so odd that I thought it would smell good, haha! A friend actually used to wear it, and it smelled nice on her. And now I have a full bottle and I can't give it away because I threw away the box.

Ebay, with an explanation of how you purchased it in a hurry & it doesn't work on you? It must work on some people. Maybe you could at least get some of your money back that way.

My vote goes to something called "oud" it's sold in the middle east and while it's treasured there I think it's terrible - it was a gift given to me and honestly when I smelled it I nearly fainted, it comes in such a small cute little glass bottle surrounded by a gold frame and my sisters say that they'll use it as a weapon if someone ever tries to break into our condo.

My mom took it to see if her husband would like it, and surprisingly he loved it!
:wtf:

i only know what *i've* accidently killed people with:

britney spears fantasy...cupcakes my foot! i didn't smell anything remotely nice about it on my chemistry. my poor friend wouldn't come within 10 feet of me after half a spray on my wrist...and i don't blame her. i drove home with my windows down.

angel and most things with "sugar" in the title also tend to become a deadly weapon on my skin. burning plastic/rubber is not sexy apparently.

oh. and i LOVE joy by jean patou...but most women who wear it tend to bathe in it. it's a shame.