Suicide in a bottle!

Victoria's Secret Secret Garden body spray.

I love the bath gel and body wash, but so many teenagers bathe in the stuff, and I always smelled a combination of that plus perspiration, it's become so vile to me that I shudder when I smell it in any other place but my bathroom cabinet.

Estee Lauder White Linen -- awful

And laughing at the "Charlie" response. I loved the commercials, too. It was Shelley Hack who looked so breezy and confident in those. She was one of Charlie's third-generation Angels. She was a great model, but lousy actress. On the other hand, she made Charlie look great and it was awful stuff! It gave me a miserable headache whenever I got too close to anyone wearing it.

Oh, and my college roommate wore Aliage by Estee Lauder. I got used to it after awhile but never liked it. Although men sure did!

Wow, I love Amarige, Tresor, Poison and the Elizabeth Taylor ones. I wear Amarige but not the other ones...they have great memories attached, for me. Also, I love and wear Happy and Angel too.

One that I can't stand though, that a TON of people love is Chanel No. 5. My mom wears it and loves it but I can't stand it no matter who it's on.

Reactions: Hurrem1001
For christmas my aunt gave me Kors by Michael Kors body lotion. When I put it on , I smelled as if I had a drink or two because it smelled like cedar wine. My cousins who came shortly after we opened gifts asked me if I drank.It smelled so terrible it was hard to thank my aunt for it.

I got a sample of the body cream when I bought another perfume, tried it once and hated it. Then I found it and tried it again a few weeks ago and now I really like it.

Once, I was in a department store looking at fragrances with my sister. She picked up a bottle of Adidas Moves and sprayed me. It was awful! I smelled like I had swilling gin all day!

The SA at the fragrance counter at Macy's gave me some samples of Miss Boucheron. I spritzed a little on me one day to see what it was like. Big mistake! I can't even describe what it smelled like. It was just a nasty, alcohol-laden stink!

I don't necessarily think it smells bad, but I would never date a man who wears Old Spice. It reminds me of my grandpa.

Oh, and my college roommate wore Aliage by Estee Lauder. I got used to it after awhile but never liked it. Although men sure did!

Someone once spritzed a huge amount of Aliage on me before I could stop them. I got really nauseous and felt like passing out, it was just too overwhelming - on me it smelled like really strong hairspray

some shania twain perfume smells awful. Somebody knocked a bottle over at my work one day and its scent wouldnt go away for days. Then theres that grandma perfume chantilly. :throwup: A old lady brought a leaking bottle of this stuff to see how much it was, and it got all over my hands. i tried washing my hands over and over and scrubbing at them and i couldnt get the nasty smell to go away.

Oh where do I start:
"Farenheit" aka Eau de Gramps is actually by Dior. Yes yes I know; the beloved fashion house that comes out w/so many other nice smelling perfumes/colognes, went downhill w/this one.
heehee, I absolutely LOVE this one :shame: .... it's just so... different... haha, I guess to you guys it's different, as in YUCK, but to me it's different as in *interesting* and good!!

What a fun thread :smile:)

hahaha, LOLITA is my scent, I love it, it smells really good on me, my bf goes cazy when i wear it. I also love light blue, mix it with lolita sometimes, I get many many compliments when I do that. I have about 200 pefumes and I love those 2 a lot, I hate all ysl fragrances, love hermes caliche delicate, I hate all calvin Klien too!!!! Chanel has neve woked for me, I have tons of coco madm, stinks on me. Fresh sugar is my current favorite, love it.