Suicide in a bottle!

Angel: apologies to anyone who wears it, but it literally elicits my gag response
Anything by Kenzo- sprayed some one me at Sephora and I had to go home because I reeked!
Hanae Mori: wretched with my chemistry

I tried Hermes "Kelly" the other day and it literally made me gag!!! The bottle smelled so nice but on me it smelled like vomit! Horrible!

All Chanel perfumes give me a huge headache. Donna Karan "Cashmere" (or something like that) makes me SICK!!!! Also Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" - BAD!

Flower by Kenzo.
I can't believe that anyone would actually pay to smell like that. :yucky:
I once got a sample set of that scent, I told a friend I'd give it to her but only if she promised to never wear it around me.

Chanel No. 5 does the same thign for me , and Estee LAuder Youth Dew - Oh God , I feel like puking everytime I smell it and the mother of them all
Sunflowers- I have no idea who makes it , they sell it drugstores, my sister would bathe in this crap , GOd I hate the smell !

Ooooh great thread! A few popular perfumes I hate...

Estee Lauder Pleasures= Instant migraine. Ouch.

Shalimar, White Linen= migraine+nausea

Hugo Boss= has literally made me vomit

Clinique Happy= formaldehyde and dog poopy grass

Fracas= carnations and used baby wipes

:throwup:

any of the ralph lauren or tommy hilfiger scents for women (and most of the ones for me with an exception of Polo Black), make me absolutely hurl. i think i smelled them too much in high school...