Suicide in a bottle!

I think this thread is great, actually I'm learning so much .. I never knew about scents and body chemistry and now I'm reading up on it.

I guess I've figured out why everything seems to evaporate so quickly on me since I have dry skin and it only lasts for a limited time.

Quite interesting!

For me it's Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. It smells so light and airy in the bottle, but I sprayed a bit on at the department store one day and I almost gagged. I stank for a week, I couldn't get it out of my coat!

KISS (yes KISS, as in the band KISS....LOL) for her. Mr Max gave me a bottle of it for Christmas this year as a gag gift. It worked, it made me gag, literally.

Also EA Sunflowers I once wore this years ago and Mr Max said I smelled like a wet seal.

Clinique Happy, Bobbi Brown Baby, and almost anything Lancome make me want to vomit.

How can I forget Shalimar, it should be illegal for anyone under the age of 75 to wear that stuff.

For christmas my aunt gave me Kors by Michael Kors body lotion. When I put it on , I smelled as if I had a drink or two because it smelled like cedar wine. My cousins who came shortly after we opened gifts asked me if I drank.It smelled so terrible it was hard to thank my aunt for it.

fantasy by britney spears :throwup: i didn't even dare to try any more than smelling the bottle

gaultier 2 (it smells fine on my cousin but it smells absolutely vile on me)

polo by ralph lauren (smells like rotten bananas on me)

dkny

trésor

cerrutti 1881 for men gives me the chills and not in a good way.. not too partial to the women's version either.

but i don't mind kenzo flowers although it's an acquired taste (i got a bottle for my birthday once so i thought i'd try to like it and in the end i did). coco mademoiselle used to be my signature scent but i can't stand it anymore for some reason :confused1: