Suicide in a bottle!

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
Tea Rose, but anything we have cannot match the horrid funk of what they expect guys to wear.

I think High Karate and Old Spice might possibly smell better than the Chanel for Men's line. :Push:

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
SATX
haha i love this thread.....

my addition to this list would have to be

C'EST LA VIE by christian lacroix........ rabbit piss & baby powder

invisicat

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
USA
I can't stand Noa either. The funny thing I actually bought a bottle once (while in a hurry at an airport. I was trying to spend the British pounds I had left, but ended up overspending and had to compensate with a 100 dollar bill. The cashier said she could only give me British pounds back, and I had no use for them so I grabbed the first bottle of perfume I could see, to make her give me back as little British pounds as possible :P) I remember the cashier asking me "Do you like that?" like it was so odd that I thought it would smell good, haha! A friend actually used to wear it, and it smelled nice on her. And now I have a full bottle and I can't give it away because I threw away the box.
Ebay, with an explanation of how you purchased it in a hurry & it doesn't work on you? It must work on some people. Maybe you could at least get some of your money back that way.

Miss 2 A

O.G.
Dec 12, 2006
world
My vote goes to something called "oud" it's sold in the middle east and while it's treasured there I think it's terrible - it was a gift given to me and honestly when I smelled it I nearly fainted, it comes in such a small cute little glass bottle surrounded by a gold frame and my sisters say that they'll use it as a weapon if someone ever tries to break into our condo.

My mom took it to see if her husband would like it, and surprisingly he loved it!
:wtf:

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
i only know what *i've* accidently killed people with:

britney spears fantasy...cupcakes my foot! i didn't smell anything remotely nice about it on my chemistry. my poor friend wouldn't come within 10 feet of me after half a spray on my wrist...and i don't blame her. i drove home with my windows down.

angel and most things with "sugar" in the title also tend to become a deadly weapon on my skin. burning plastic/rubber is not sexy apparently.

oh. and i LOVE joy by jean patou...but most women who wear it tend to bathe in it. it's a shame.

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
It's hard to say. Body chemistry plays a big part. What smells divine on my best friend makes me smell like a skunk.