Suhali Wallet - anyone who owns one? Is it worth getting?

1. Hi LV Experts,

'need your help -- I'm thinking of buying an 'investment/last-a-lifetime' wallet. and it looks like the LV wallet in suhali will fit the bill -- no logos, nice quality leather, very classy design, etc.

But it is also very expensive -- almost the same price as a Speedy! That's why 'would need some advice from those who own one -- is it really worth it?

TIA!

2. I believe it is very well worth it... I would so get it if I was a woman. :P

3. Hi John,

Thanks -- you don't think it's too extravagant? Funny thing to say, I know, esp. for someone who buys LV -- it's just that the cost is almost the same as a Speedy!

I guess I just need somebody to tell me it's okay :nuts:

4. I think it's totally worth getting! Especially if you're planning on having it for a very long time...better one REALLY NICE wallet than a lot of cheaper wallets...so get it! It's something you'll probably use everyday, right? And if you use it for a long time, then it really didn't cost that much...the PTI is $675...if you use it everyday for two years, thats less than a dollar a day!

5. I know I know my groom puchette wallet was 615 can and I really debated about getting it because it is almost the price of a speedy but, I went for it and I love it. I wanted mon canvas with something extra and voila the groom line provided me with that. I love the red and I love the groom and the history and the fact that it is LE. Really think about and then go for it...that is what I did...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice