Suhali - too flashy?

I think its one of LVs most elegant and beautiful bags, not flashy in most cases. But to play the devils advocate here, I think its important to remember at any job interview to make sure the focus and attention is on you and not on anything you may be wearing or carrying. My only concern is the shiny gold hardware and the attention that may take away from you - just my opinion. Your intellect, personality and presence should be the main attraction.

I think its one of LVs most elegant and beautiful bags, not flashy in most cases. But to play the devils advocate here, I think its important to remember at any job interview to make sure the focus and attention is on you and not on anything you may be wearing or carrying. My only concern is the shiny gold hardware and the attention that may take away from you - just my opinion. Your intellect, personality and presence should be the main attraction.

I agree with the above statement;)

Go for it! Suhali is, in my opinion, the most elegant, stunning, chic, yet refined division of Vuitton goods!

As a guy, my choices are somewhat limited, but that doesn't mean I can't use a lock-it to hold some of my things right? haha. GO for it!

Suhali is quite understated and elegant. I think it would be fine for an interview, - but if I were doing the interview, I would be distracted by the gorgeous bag!