Suhali question

kt1981

Sep 16, 2006
Very excited about my new and first piece of the Suhali line!!! Just got back from Hawaii and came back with the L'Talentueux in blue. They have cheaper prices than mainland and lower taxes!!!!! :tup:

One question though---does anyone know where this line is made? Is it France or Spain or Italy? Other LV bags I have usually show the country of origin and I've looked inside and out and couldn't find it on this one....

Oooh....one another poll question: do you like the blue or the new grey? I went in there with the intention to buy the grey. But have always loved the blue and thought it was discontinued but they had one left. Did I make the right decision?

Many thanks!

Congrats on the purchase!
I believe they're made in Spain and France mostly but I can't be sure. If you look at the heat stamp it'll tell you ("Louis Vuitton Paris made in _____"), or you can look at the 2 letter prefix of the date code (should be on the inside pocket on a tab) to find out as well.
For reference, the heat stamp will be located as shown in the pic I fixed up:
7wt5leg.jpg

To answer the second question, I like the blue better. The gray isn't really my favorite.

Thanks---I love it--- and thanks to everyone's reply...

I looked and it is made in Spain...thats ok right? :confused1: I was really hoping it would be made in France since thats the original LV location and I thought the "more expensive pieces" were made there...nothing against Spain but I guess alittle sense of nostalgia if it was made in France

Thanks---I love it--- and thanks to everyone's reply...

I looked and it is made in Spain...thats ok right? :confused1: I was really hoping it would be made in France since thats the original LV location and I thought the "more expensive pieces" were made there...nothing against Spain but I guess alittle sense of nostalgia if it was made in France

Yup, that's all right. :yes:

Congrats on the suhali blue le fab! I love that bag and I think you made a great choice by choosing the blue. Enjoy the new bag and post some pics so that we can see your new beauty!

That's strange. I just checked my Le Fabuleaux and it says Made in France. But I bought mine a few years ago.

I wish grey was available when I purchased mine. Grey is more forgiving than White. And its such a soft muted grey.

Rockerchic has two Le Fab's. Maybe she'll stop by and give her input.