Suhali Le Fabuleux in white???

1. To those of you who own a Suhali Le Fabuleux in white, and to anyone else who has an opinion on this~~Do you think this is a year-round bag?
    I have not seen the white in person. The color seems to be an off-white, so I am wondering if that would enable it to be carried during all seasons. I live in Florida where it is always hot--we really don't have a winter, but I still never wear white shoes or stark white pants after Labor Day.
    I think this bag is gorgeous in white, but I don't want to spend that much on a bag which I wouldn't be able to carry come September. I like Le Fab in Blue also. What do you all think--appropriate?--yay or nay? :?:
    Thanks!

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I Live in Florida also and have a white lefab... YOU CAN WEAR IT ALL YEAR ROUND..it is not a bright white like the background of the white multicolore...it is more like a off white...

3. the Le Fabuleux is absolutely beautiful :love::love::love::love:! i'd buy it if i didn't already spend so much in the last month :shame: the white is such a classic color, and to me it's the best color for the Suhali line. and yes it's a tiny bit off-white, but you can use it all year round. i have the L'Epanoui GM in white, and i think i'll be using it in December.

4. VIPStyle~~Thanks for the picture. It's so gorgeous in white! It IS a great bag for Florida, isn't it?!

Yeuxhonnetes~~I'm so glad that you kept your L'Epanoui--it's SO much better than two other ordinary bags!

5. yes it is a GREAT bag...
    Glad I could help

6. I love the white leFab, it's so glam! If I had the cash I'd definatly get one. However, back to the issue. I think that as long as you are careful with it then you can carry it all year. I live in a country with long winter and lots of snow, and my personal experience is that it doesn't really make a difference as long as I keep my things away from the snow and avoid snowfall/rain. And since I don't own a LeFab I can't say this 100%, but it looks to me that maybe you can remove potential dirt with a damp cloth or something like that if it happened to get dirty.

7. Yes, I would say you can wear it all year long!! Definitely get this purse! :biggrin::heart:

8. I bet you could use it in the winter,but you may not want to carry such a light colored bag in the winter depending on where you live. I tend to prefer black, brown, caramel, reds, etc. in the winter. Not light colors.

9. I prefer the Ingenieux

10. If I have a bag that gorgeous, I'd carry it EVERYWHERE! :P

11. Definately think it's a year round bag as it's more of a creamy white (like winter white) as opposed to a bright white like the MC

12. Pink, I have the white Le Fab and I spend a lot of time in FL. I got the bag back in Dec and carried it in FL winter. I think it's a bag you can carry any time of the year. Someone on this forum even carried it on a snowy day with a cute white sweater.

VIPStyle, i really like your charm. Is it from LV?

13. The white is gorgeous. It makes me drool and have sleepless nights. Definitely year round bag!

14. VIPStyle, i really like your charm. Is it from LV?

Thank You
    No its Juicy Couture charm...I don't think they sell it anymore..You have to look on eBay for it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice