Suhali L' Extravagant Noir Oversized Carry All

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    took it to LV to find out how many of this limited edition pieces were made. The LV store (on Rodeo Dr as I live in LA) was unable to give an exact number but indicated it was rare; they had only seen two in that store. I do know it was main in Spain in 2009. Date code LM1014 and was $9K. Any ideas on how I can find out how many were made? I've searched the Internet for months and only found one that auctioned at Sotheby's in 2011 for 7K.

On a side note, a LV employee said that he had heard the Suhali L' Extravagant may be coming back!

Attached Files:

2. Maybe try calling LV Customer Service (866-884-8866), and ask them how you can get specific information. They should be able to direct you. Very nice bag, I have not seen that style before. Reminds me of the MC Speedy.

3. This is a beautiful bag!

4. #4 Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Gorgeous bag!