Suhali in White?

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
A question for the owners of any Suhali pieces in white. Does it get dirty easily? I have tons of MC in white which are very durable and not as sensitive one might think for white. Looking to see of this is the same for Suhali.

TIA :flowers:

i've used my white L'Epanoui GM quite a bit now, and they're still in pristine condition. the handles aren't dirty at all. the leather is really more durable than you think (it'd better be for what i'm paying :lol:!)

Lol I only have the plum agenda but it's doing really well! I use it daily and switch it from bag to bag..I know it's a different color and that the darker colors do better but it seems ok so far.
Which bag were you thinking of getting? I really only want one, and that's the black Le Fab, of course! :yes:

Lol I only have the plum agenda but it's doing really well! I use it daily and switch it from bag to bag..I know it's a different color and that the darker colors do better but it seems ok so far.
Which bag were you thinking of getting? I really only want one, and that's the black Le Fab, of course! :yes:

Hehe. I wanted to get this Suhali for the longest time. You probably already know. I spoke about it on LVII. :graucho:

Glad to hear it does pretty well for itself. I guess that settles it.

Hehe. I wanted to get this Suhali for the longest time. You probably already know. I spoke about it on LVII. :graucho:

Glad to hear it does pretty well for itself. I guess that settles it.

Looking forward to see your new baby..;)
bigwinksmiley.gif
..psssstttttt what is it??