Suhali Cabas Bags

1. I know that a couple of ladies have already gotten this bag early ;) but I went to the boutique today and I have to say that is absolutely, without question, one of THE nicest Suhali styles to date!!! Very understated elegance!!!! I have one on hold until it can be sold on the official date of 8/1.

2. just out of curiosity, how much is this new bag?

3. Someone on eBay has a BIN price of $2400 (ouch!) but it is a beautiful bag.

4. I was wondering about that bag on eBay! If it's not for sale till Aug. 1st, how are they selling it already?:nuts: Was their SA out of it too?

5. A few were sold early, from what I understand the decision to hold the Suhali to coincide with the Mono was made AFTER the bags were shipped & some stores didn't get the memo on time. A few lucky customers were able to get them.

6. the pm is $2100
    mm is $2470
    I can't wait to see them IRL:yahoo:

7. What colors is this bag coming iin ?

Maybe the eBay seller got her just like the gals here. The sale person made a big Oops!

8. colours are white, black & brown.

9. i'm sure the bag in black is amazing. I like the white too, very nice for summer.

10. if it's authentic, that bag is beautiful in brown. i love the inner lining. 2400 is ouch. i think the black would look nice too, especially for a NYC winter.

11. the bag is authentic.

12. I can't wait to see this bag IRL! The pics are gorgeous!

13. After reading this post... checked out the collection again (its been a while since I have drooled) and found my DREAM BAG :love: :love: :love:

[​IMG]

14. i've seen a blue one IRL...
    it's amazing :P

15. I looked at the PM and the GM. I only wanted the GM in black. It's $2800. The bags are coming in Red, white, black, and Sienne. I also saw the Monogram lockit bags. I only saw the vertical and it was cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice