Suggestions?

kaango

May 11, 2009
Hi! I'm new to this forum and I love it, I thought I was the only crazy one for being in love with LV. Anyhow I bought a speedy 25 about 3 yrs ago as a graduation present for myself, now I wanted to go for the 30 because it has become quite small. My 25 is in great condition I take care of it like the baby I never had. Where/ how do I sell it so that I can use that money towards the new LV? I deon't want to keep it because I KNOW once I get the 30 I will never use it again? Any suggestions? Maybe another LV? I just think the monogram speedy is SO classy and it goes with everything you wear. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.:biggrin:

Thank you all!!! I think i will sell it on ebay to help fund my 30 just because i don't want to keep it put away in the closet which I know it will and will not use, it will be a shame.Again, thank you all you have been very helpfull...............I love this forum!!!!!

Just as a gentle reminder to all forum members, buying and selling is not permitted. OP - please let me know if you receive any PMs to that effect.

Thanks ! :flowers: