Suggestions or feedback for Fendi forum

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Please give me a few days to adjust and take the time to read... after that, let's get the party started :yahoo: :P

I've only just started having a look in Fendi since my recent Mia purchase:love: but even so within that short space of time, you've done a great job tidying up and streamlining things which can only help everyone coming here!:tup:

Hiya everyone! If you see anything that looks like it needs updating and the like, or you have suggestions, please post in this thread and we can talk! :smile:

Is there a style subforum which shows the fendi styles in categories by style? BTW GREAT TO HAVE YOU!

that would be great.. there are several Fendi styles i haven't explored.

others i have that i would love to share , i did a review on the Dr. B and it prompted interest for another member to explore the style and she ended purchasing one.

recently i went to a tpf meet and one of the members asked me to carry one of my Spy bags. now she is interested in getting one. i know Lit's Spy compliation encouraged me to get my first, and help decide which ones i wanted.

another thought i would like to mentioned, im not so sure a lot of members know the feel and durablity of the incredible Zucca fabric. i love the feel of it, sleek and how easy it is to maintain. i have older bags with that Zucca print lining and it stays so clean. i just brush out any residue after use. Plus any bag i have that is constructed of the Zucca print is just as easy to keep looking good. *sorry Coach ladies*... , the Coach jacquard fabric is like a sponge (dirt magnet), i have yet to see a really dirty Fendi bag, and most Coach fabric bags get filthy so easily.

wow.. im so off topic.. lol

hey i have a problem. I bought the twins leather tote at the saks in beverly hills on feb 8,2010. I was carrying it today and the strap broke where the logo connects the shorter the strap to the bag. I have the receipt and everything and I probably have carried it about 4 times since I got it. I would like them to just exchange it for a new one but what do you think they will do?

I don't want them to repair it really because I'm afraid that the other straps will break over time.

hey i have a problem. I bought the twins leather tote at the saks in beverly hills on feb 8,2010. I was carrying it today and the strap broke where the logo connects the shorter the strap to the bag. I have the receipt and everything and I probably have carried it about 4 times since I got it. I would like them to just exchange it for a new one but what do you think they will do?

I don't want them to repair it really because I'm afraid that the other straps will break over time.

Wrong thread sweetie ;)

Please start a new one in the general Fendi forum