Suggestions or feedback for Fendi forum

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
Please give me a few days to adjust and take the time to read... after that, let's get the party started :yahoo: :P

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I've only just started having a look in Fendi since my recent Mia purchase:love: but even so within that short space of time, you've done a great job tidying up and streamlining things which can only help everyone coming here!:tup:

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
Hiya everyone! If you see anything that looks like it needs updating and the like, or you have suggestions, please post in this thread and we can talk! :smile:

taisbag

Feb 23, 2009
Is there a style subforum which shows the fendi styles in categories by style? BTW GREAT TO HAVE YOU!

Last edited:

mzedith

RMBR SKY
O.G.
Nov 9, 2008
Finding my New Normal
www.facebook.com
Is there a style subforum which shows the fendi styles in categories by style? BTW GREAT TO HAVE YOU!
that would be great.. there are several Fendi styles i haven't explored.

others i have that i would love to share , i did a review on the Dr. B and it prompted interest for another member to explore the style and she ended purchasing one.

recently i went to a tpf meet and one of the members asked me to carry one of my Spy bags. now she is interested in getting one. i know Lit's Spy compliation encouraged me to get my first, and help decide which ones i wanted.

another thought i would like to mentioned, im not so sure a lot of members know the feel and durablity of the incredible Zucca fabric. i love the feel of it, sleek and how easy it is to maintain. i have older bags with that Zucca print lining and it stays so clean. i just brush out any residue after use. Plus any bag i have that is constructed of the Zucca print is just as easy to keep looking good. *sorry Coach ladies*... , the Coach jacquard fabric is like a sponge (dirt magnet), i have yet to see a really dirty Fendi bag, and most Coach fabric bags get filthy so easily.

wow.. im so off topic.. lol

lmelanie

Oct 7, 2006
L.A.
hey i have a problem. I bought the twins leather tote at the saks in beverly hills on feb 8,2010. I was carrying it today and the strap broke where the logo connects the shorter the strap to the bag. I have the receipt and everything and I probably have carried it about 4 times since I got it. I would like them to just exchange it for a new one but what do you think they will do?

I don't want them to repair it really because I'm afraid that the other straps will break over time.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
hey i have a problem. I bought the twins leather tote at the saks in beverly hills on feb 8,2010. I was carrying it today and the strap broke where the logo connects the shorter the strap to the bag. I have the receipt and everything and I probably have carried it about 4 times since I got it. I would like them to just exchange it for a new one but what do you think they will do?

I don't want them to repair it really because I'm afraid that the other straps will break over time.

Wrong thread sweetie ;)

Please start a new one in the general Fendi forum