suggestions needed :)

bitai556

ay ay Kapitan
Nov 9, 2009
My hubby just gave me the GO signal to buy a LV purse. I've been thinking Mono speedy 30 or Tivoli PM. So I am asking for your suggestions, opinions which is the best purse. I am also considering Sarah wallet in pomme. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You in advance :smile:

Definitely a Speedy 30 if you do not have any kids. It is a great first purchase. If you have kids a shoulder bag will be more useful. Also a speedy in Damier Ebene will be very easy to use in all weather conditions, lasts longer, and looks great with Sarah in pomme.

@Lv-nowwhat::: I did that. They both excite me. :smile: but I only can get one.

@cutieandpetite::: I don't have kids, yet :smile: ... I have Damier Ebene NF, got it last Christmas. I looked also for the Damier ebene speedy but I am not really into matching type.

Last edited:
If you're not dying to have a new bag, I'd say go for the Sarah wallet in Pomme since they are discontinuing that color soon.. It's a beautiful piece to have. (I’m not saying get the wallet just because the color is going to be discontinued, but get it if you were really considering of getting the Sarah in Pomme)

Otherwise go for the Tivoli PM :biggrin:

I have the Speedy and the wallet. I love love love my wallet, it is such a pretty thing to hold her and smell her lol. And I don't switch the wallet only bags.
The Tivoli is nice aswell. I think it depend on what your personality is. For me the Tivoli is to girlish. But I love it on other people....very fenimine.