Suggestions? I bow to the experts!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Currently, I have a Cerises 25, a Damier 30, a vernis small agenda, a Mono Deauville, a Mono Batignolle Haut, and a Papillon 30, plus my cosmetic bag and Koala wallet. I want something neeeeeew. Help!

2. Something epi maybe?

3. I agree with LV addict about an epi, or maybe an ellipse as you seem to favor handheld bags.

4. If you want to splurge, then SUHALI!!

5. Oh oh oh! I love the bag in your little user pic, Icechick!! What is THAT? *jumps up and down*

6. It's the Spring Street, sadly it's discontinued but you can still find like new ones on eBay, that's were I got mine and it doesn't have a mark on it.

7. Is the hardware on your bag silver??

8. How about something denim?? Maybe the Mini Pleaty??

9. How about something from the epi line, maybe a speedy?
    Or even a bag fromt the vernis line, then it will match your agenda!
    Let us know what you deceide on!
    xxxRosexxx

10. I got mine from timeless_lv, they are one of my favorite sellers, and no, the hardware is gold.

11. I say go for epi. I love that leather.

12. I think I would love a red epi Alma. Or the mmm...the bag that kind of looks like a paper lunch sac with the oval cut-out handle in Vernis Noisette? I think I would love every darn bag they make. Except for the 10k one that appears to have hair. ;)

13. how about a suhali cles?

14. I agree! I think you need something epi.....maybe even just a pochette....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice