Suggestions for Wristlet!

babyugly

Jul 29, 2009
I'm looking for a cute wristlet (or something similar) to use to put my headphones and keyfob in when I go to the gym....I'm looking for something fun and possibly colorful too....I do like the Poppy collection but am not limited to that. Just something cute that I can put a few things in when I work out and that will motivate me to want to work out! :biggrin:

I really like the poppy large wristlets. They have a couple of zippered areas and are pretty big. The multi colored one (Poppy C Sig Spotlight wristlet/clutch?) is cute and would go with anything. I have it and love it! I also like the turnlock capacity wristlets, but usually only use those inside of my purses since I don't trust that little things won't fall out since it doesn't have a zipper top. Hope this helps! Let us know which one you decide on! :smile: (Not my pic, I "borrowed" it off of the bay to show you)

Attachments

• Poppy C Sig Spotlight Wristlet.jpg
    Poppy C Sig Spotlight Wristlet.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Thanks for the advice codegirl! I was a little nervous about the non-leather wristlets in the Poppy collection - do you think they seem pretty durable or do they snag? (I'm not sure if they're made out of satin, etc.)

Thanks for the advice codegirl! I was a little nervous about the non-leather wristlets in the Poppy collection - do you think they seem pretty durable or do they snag? (I'm not sure if they're made out of satin, etc.)
Hmmm, I just checked mine out. While it does have a satiny finish, it's not satin like I normally think (like dd's chainlink Audrey). It's thicker and tougher than that, but definitely not a canvas or anything, and I would suppose it could snag given the right (or wrong....) conditions. IMO I think it seems pretty sturdy, I'm not babying mine at all and it looks fine to me. Although if you're nervous, the patent leather ones are really, really nice too. I've got the pink and also spearmint (can you tell I LOVE these, lol) and those seem really tough and durable. These wristlets have been going for right under $55 at the outlet with the 20% coupon.

ecj*waxy - ooo that is really cute! I haven't seen anything like that before, thanks!

codegirl - yeah...I was looking around on the internet just now and the patent ones are pretty appealing....and that would be sweet if I could get one cheaper at an outlet!