Suggestions for the most functional durable wallet...

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Thanks to all who gave me suggestions in another thread when deciding on a WOC or wallet first

I've decided to get a wallet and now I need to narrow down to the perfect one

QUESTION: for those of you who carry Jumbos and/or Maxi Flaps what Chanel wallets are you liking the best?

I prefer a longer wallet with lots of cc slots, the more the better.

Reactions: Namwan-
I have small ones, so I'm not much help. I would say get caviar...

+1

I only use card holders and have one in caviar (which I use most often) and one in lamb that is slightly larger for bigger bags. Good luck. I'm sure you will get some wallet experts to chime in.

I have small ones, so I'm not much help. I would say get caviar...

+1

I only use card holders and have one in caviar (which I use most often) and one in lamb that is slightly larger for bigger bags. Good luck. I'm sure you will get some wallet experts to chime in.

Thanks!
I find that a lot of people use card holders. I have a few card holders from other brands. But I'm a wallet girl by preference. I like to have everything with me.

I've been using a pink caviar flap wallet. It has some card slots, but open space, zipper area, flap in the back, and it can hold an iPhone (or so I'm told, I don't use a mobile (yes, I'm primitive)).

The pink color makes it easy to find no matter what bag I'm carrying.

Not my pics, found online.

Attachments

• images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 837
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 867
I prefer the full size zip around wallets or the yen wallets. I usually carry a jumbo or maxi classic or a new medium size boy. The yen wallet takes up a good bit of space in the boy. I am considering getting a smaller wallet to use with my boys.
If at all possible, I suggest a trip to the boutique to see the different style wallets available.
Hope this helps - Good luck with your decision.

I've been using a pink caviar flap wallet. It has some card slots, but open space, zipper area, flap in the back, and it can hold an iPhone (or so I'm told, I don't use a mobile (yes, I'm primitive)).

Super pretty! But do I only see 3 cc slots?

I am using this for my jumbo and my small bags. The usual long wallet from Chanel takesup too much space.
20150506_212821_zps6wxz1f0m.jpg

20150506_212813_zpsbocqyjgp.jpg

1_zpsvtowpigm.jpg

I recently bough a black caviar Timeless zip around wallet. It has 16 card slots, so maybe that would be enough? I haven't used it at all yet, but I bet it's super durable and will last quite a long time. It's slim enough, but definitely pretty long (which is partly why I haven't used it - sticking with my card case for now).

I am using this for my jumbo and my small bags. The usual long wallet from Chanel takesup too much space.
20150506_212821_zps6wxz1f0m.jpg

20150506_212813_zpsbocqyjgp.jpg

1_zpsvtowpigm.jpg

Wow I'm surprised to hear that it holds an iPhone

Thanks for pics from both of you

I myself have been on a Hunt for wallets...
I have a FULL SIZED wallet from DIOR , which looks like all other wallets ( SARAH -LV) type.
I think it will take up a lot of space from my bags, hence I was on a hunt for 1/2 - 3/4 sized wallet

I have loads of cards too, and I used to own a YEN wallet ( CHANEL ) but it drove me crazy coz it looks like an open mouth (too many cards) unable to close... and the cards started falling out from the slots underneath... * happened to many times *

I really think, Chanel wallets are not meant for multi card holder. It wudnt look nice and it may get too FAT to snap close properly.
(I may be wrong... but I do have loads of cards for supermkt and loyalty cards etc )

If you really want smthg to from Chanel, I think the full-sized zippy may help. But bear in mind.. if there are too many things stuffed into it... its not easy to zip it too....

So... All the best... and let us know what you got!! =)