Suggestions for simplifying anti-aging+moisturizer+sunscreen+primer??

Green Zebra

love to nap
Oct 17, 2008
I dislike having to layer all the different products on my face each morning: anti-aging cream, moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, and then foundation (and powder).

Any suggestions for a product that would simplify my routine...that has multiple purposes?

It just seems like things could be simpler....

Have you tried a moisturizer with sunscreen in it? Do you need both the anti aging and the moisturizer? If not use only one. If it doesn't have sunscreen then get a primer that does. This should help cut down a little bit.

Try Stila's Hydrating Primer with SPF15 for $34 at Sephora, which is what I am currently using. I like it a lot, it works as a primer as well as a moisturizer and it as SPF 15. This can combine 3 steps into one. :smile:

Colorscience Line Tamer. Hands down. It's a bit spendy, but does all those things beautifully, has an amazing matte finish and feels like the finest velvet. One of my very favorite skin products.

Erno Laszlo REM SPF 30 is a good product. The price may seem high, but you get 3 ounces! They also have Pheletyl Spf 15, aother good moisturizer. I like the Lancome mineral make-up to go over the moisturizer. My face has a finished appearance with plenty of sun protection.
susan

Wexler's Firming Day cream spf 30 in the burgandy jar. Amazing. I don't use my primer when I use this. Don't know how, but it works. Plus the spf is perfect and it firms as soon as you put it on- you can feel it, lol. Love it!!

Colorscience Line Tamer. Hands down. It's a bit spendy, but does all those things beautifully, has an amazing matte finish and feels like the finest velvet. One of my very favorite skin products.

Oh wow. I"m so glad I found someone that wears this product as I just added it the other day to my things to try list.

My skin is more on the dehydrated side so I tend to stay away from anything with a matte texture and like a dewy glow. Would you say that this might be too matte for me or worth a try?

Does it feel a little hydrating?

I live in the high desert and tend toward dry and I do feel like the Colorscience is moisturizing - feels a bit like a balm and if anything, it's a bit on the rich side for my skin for everyday.

A little goes a long way, too. I've been able to pick it up new in box on ebay for under $30 and it lasts forever.

I live in the high desert and tend toward dry and I do feel like the Colorscience is moisturizing - feels a bit like a balm and if anything, it's a bit on the rich side for my skin for everyday.

A little goes a long way, too. I've been able to pick it up new in box on ebay for under $30 and it lasts forever.

Thanks for this review. I found a Dr's office not to far from my home where I'm heading right now to buy. I hear they make one with a subtle tint that's very nice.

I'll let you know how I do today.:smile:

I LOVE trying new beauty products! hehe