Suggestions for next jewelry piece

SilverBen

Aug 2, 2015
Hey everyone!

So I am having such a third world problem here...I can't decide which piece of jewelry to buy next, I will add a pic of my most commonly worn pieces and I'd love some suggestions!
I have a few rings but don't really think I need anymore for now, I love to mix and match bracelets and cuffs so I'd love to hear what you all have to say!
TIA
IMG_1493067982.462284.jpg

Hey everyone!

So I am having such a third world problem here...I can't decide which piece of jewelry to buy next, I will add a pic of my most commonly worn pieces and I'd love some suggestions!
I have a few rings but don't really think I need anymore for now, I love to mix and match bracelets and cuffs so I'd love to hear what you all have to say!
TIA
View attachment 3677709
Are you looking at vintage items also? How about a Cartier Menotte bracelet with a matching ring in white gold?

I am open to vintage items! And that is a nice suggestion! I do already have a white gold trinity ring so it would work nice with that!
It's really a nice comfortable bracelet and ring. It's a bit more "weighty" than the LOVE bracelet, but it has a nice "heft" to it. I'll see if I can take a picture of my set tomorrow or Wednesday if you would like.

The Cartier juste un clou would look nice! Where is your tennis bracelet from by the way? It looks great in the bracelet stack you have.

Thank you, And it was an estate piece I bought in South Carolina! And I should have mentioned that I do have a JUC in pink gold but I ended up letting my mom keep it, I don't wear it often but she loves it. I hate for stuff to sit around not getting worn

Reactions: BenLovesLV