Suggestions for new WHITE bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for suggestions for a new WHITE bag...

Med Size
    LONG shoulder strap
    ALL LEATHER - White Leather that WON'T yellow
    Interior & Exterior Pockets
    Brass or silver hardware (no yellow gold)
    Light-Med weight - not heavy
    Under $1,000

A Balenciaga Twiggy would fit the bill, but have had no luck finding a WHITE one. So, any other suggestions would be most appreciated. A link or a photo also most appreciated. TIA

2. I believe I have seen some nice white Marc by Marc Jacobs bags this season. Might be on sale by now.

I have also seen some great Michael Kors white bags that might fit your bill. Both MMK and boutique lines.

3. I just bought a full-size matte bone Take Me Everywhere by Belen Echandia -- the leather is outstanding, and it will not yellow...it's got wonderfully comfortable handles, & is lightweight, yet holds a lot. It comes in a full and midi size, and you can customize it to your liking in terms of hardware, lining, handle drop, pockets, etc. Comes with an optional long messenger strap, to wear cross-body. As far as I know, it's the only one of its kind. It is also within your budget!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. #4 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  5. From Saks:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709723&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446212845&R=883936191505&P_name=Marc+by+Marc+Jacobs&sid=122726A56D1A&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1247460584461

Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Lil Riz Leather Hobo

Price: $428

Soft, slouchy bag in buttery leather comes with two straps to carry from shoulder or hand.
    Foldover cuff top
    Magnetic closure
    Tubular handle, 4" drop
    Adjustable shoulder strap, 14" drop
    Silvertone hardware
    Signature plaque
    Outside zip pocket
    Inside zip, cell phone and PDA pockets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Attached Files:

7. Attached Files:

8. i have a jimmy choo dessy in white, and it is so nice, leather is glossy and not hard to keep clean. gold accents are nice too.

9. Some great suggestions, girls, THANKS! I have definitely decided that the strap needs to be long enough for the bag to hang near the hip.
    Off to do some comparisons...! THANKS AGAIN

10. Elissa.. thank you! I actually VERY much like the Cynthia Rowley bag... if the strap would extend to a messenger length! I am seeking a bag of very similar style w/ a strap long enough to be hip-length. Great bag, wrong strap.