Suggestions for navy bags...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for suggestions of navy leather bags (prefer silver hardware) that have a crossbody option (I like simple styles similar to the MBMJ Lil Ukita or Kate Spade Minka)....does it exist? I prefer more slouchy bags (I know Michael Kors does navy, but this isn't really what I'm looking for).

2. Ooh, that looks gorgeous, thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure about the top handles though - I prefer that they be hidden when wearing crossbody (if that makes sense).

3. I does make sense, but I would have suggested the Le Pliage cuir option too and I think that wearing it crossbody would be great!

4. This Lumi one has detachable/interchangeable straps, if you prefer to have the shorter handles out of the way. I've had a larger one in blueberry blue for closer to a year now and it's still gorgeous as ever - getting better with time, actually. :smile:

5. Go to Zappos and look at the Kooba Johnnie. If there is still one in navy there, it should meet all your expectations....soft leather, slouchy....easy to carry and I am surprised at how much I love this navy color, as it has never been one of my choice colors. It is not a crossbody, but Kooba on Zappos has some nice crossbody bags that could still work.

6. Thanks for all the great suggestions. :smile: As I'm in Canada, I'm more limited to being able to order online. I actually came across a navy Kooba Leroy on Amazon, which is similar to the Jonnie...but read some reviews that the crossbody strap is too short and isn't really crossbody.