Suggestions for my next purchase

$100 more for an extra bag isn't worth sacrificing the blue which sounds like you're in love with.... or is it? Not for me, I have to pay extra for what I love,,, I'm not a bargain shopper, are you?

i'd be inclined to opt for the one that won't be around for much longer. but practicality would always win the day for me. go for the 3 Geant bags instead of getting a THIRD Keepall that you would rarely use ;) i've got my eye on the black Cougar myself :yes:

OR get one or two Geant bags and a Tobago Shoe Bag!!! :wlae:

I could do a Tobago keepall and 1 damier geant bag... but for $100 more I could get 3 damier geant bags lol... not that quanitiy over quality is an issue here...

2 more keepalls sititng in my closet? I think I would look funny carrying a keepall to school?

Just what I was thinking, when I first read your post ;)

I love the blue tobago keepall, but you just took back the yellow...do you think you will use the blue more just because it's blue? I like the other 3 bags, but they are similar....what about something totally different? Shoes or accessories? Just playing devil's advocate :devil: .

Hmmmm a lot of you say to go with the Tobago. Yeah I did return the yellow but when I saw the blue it was just LOVE!! Its going to sit no matter how I look at it, even if I didnt like any of the DG bags than the damier keepall would sit as well, the keepall is my favorite bag and I would just love to have it in my favorite styles. But who knows if I will like all 3 Damier Geant bags... Its just I kinda have to make this decision soon, my SA said there are only 18 blue keepalls left :sad:

Looking at the Belier bag, I dont see HOW my books or laptop will fit due to its size. I picture them being on a slant and not fitting... so that could cross out 1 bag there...

Hmmmm a lot of you say to go with the Tobago. Yeah I did return the yellow but when I saw the blue it was just LOVE!! Its going to sit no matter how I look at it, even if I didnt like any of the DG bags than the damier keepall would sit as well, the keepall is my favorite bag and I would just love to have it in my favorite styles. But who knows if I will like all 3 Damier Geant bags... Its just I kinda have to make this decision soon, my SA said there are only 18 blue keepalls left :sad:

I so know what you mean Matt...I love, love, love the tobago red carryall...it was in the store the other day and I wanted it sooooo bad...but I have a mono keepall 55, White MC keepall (45), cerise keepall (45) and mono alma voyage MM....how many large bags an 1 person use!