Suggestions for my next Chanel bag?

Mar 5, 2006
Hi everyone!

I've sold a couple of items and am ready to make my next Chanel purchase! I only have two rectangular minis at the moment, along with a few SLG's. I think I'd like something a little bigger this time....any suggestions? Medium/large? Jumbo? Coco handle? I'd like something I can use on weekends and my lifestyle is pretty casual, I'm 35 and have a 7 year old. One thing I don't currently have in my bag collection is an ivory/white/beige bag, so I was thinking maybe something in that colour family....

Here is a pic of my Chanel collection so far:

IMG_0889.JPG

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I should clarify that I have several other non-Chanel bags...I've only just started buying Chanel this year. Here is my non-Chanel designer bag collection list:

LV:
DE Neverfull RB interior
Turquoise V Neverfull
Pochette Metis reverse monogram
Pochette Metis empreinte rose poudre
Twice empreinte noir
Neo Noe rose poudre
DA Bosphore pochette

Balenciaga:
Mini city in navy with metallic edge hardware
Bleu tropical A4 Papier tote
Turquoise day
Light turquoise twiggy

Seems like you love turquoise. I know you mentioned branching out into lighter colored items, but the M/L flap in metallic turquoise this season is gorgeous! View attachment 3665916

That is stunning!!! I wonder if my local store will have it? I know they had minis in this colour, but I'm not sure about the m/l. I'm going on Saturday, so that could be a contender if they have it! Thanks!

It also depends on how much you carry your stuffs. Jumbo can fit a the most of the flaps, and is beautiful & can be worn crossbody, but i find it can be heavy a bit heavy. M/l flap is a classic, you never will go wrong with that.

If you want something casual, and a bit different from the flap look (mini, m/l etc) coco handle & boy is another great addition. If it possible, go to the boutiques & try them on. I will get to know what style/color&size fits to your liking. Thats half the fun. :biggrin:

Reactions: fashion_junky