Suggestions for my next Chanel bag?

Mar 5, 2006
Toronto
Hi everyone!

I've sold a couple of items and am ready to make my next Chanel purchase! I only have two rectangular minis at the moment, along with a few SLG's. I think I'd like something a little bigger this time....any suggestions? Medium/large? Jumbo? Coco handle? I'd like something I can use on weekends and my lifestyle is pretty casual, I'm 35 and have a 7 year old. One thing I don't currently have in my bag collection is an ivory/white/beige bag, so I was thinking maybe something in that colour family....

Here is a pic of my Chanel collection so far:

IMG_0889.JPG

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

moniiique

Jun 9, 2013
San Diego
I feel like you'd really enjoy a smaller tote or backpack style bag. You're collection makes me feel like you keep your necessities to the minimum and don't like to be tied up by anything big or bulky.

Reactions: fashion_junky
Mar 5, 2006
Toronto
I should clarify that I have several other non-Chanel bags...I've only just started buying Chanel this year. Here is my non-Chanel designer bag collection list:

LV:
DE Neverfull RB interior
Turquoise V Neverfull
Pochette Metis reverse monogram
Pochette Metis empreinte rose poudre
Twice empreinte noir
Neo Noe rose poudre
DA Bosphore pochette

Balenciaga:
Mini city in navy with metallic edge hardware
Bleu tropical A4 Papier tote
Turquoise day
Light turquoise twiggy

karly9

O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Seems like you love turquoise. I know you mentioned branching out into lighter colored items, but the M/L flap in metallic turquoise this season is gorgeous! 2_55_flap_bag-sheet.png.fashionImg.veryhi.png

Mar 5, 2006
Toronto
Seems like you love turquoise. I know you mentioned branching out into lighter colored items, but the M/L flap in metallic turquoise this season is gorgeous! View attachment 3665916
That is stunning!!! I wonder if my local store will have it? I know they had minis in this colour, but I'm not sure about the m/l. I'm going on Saturday, so that could be a contender if they have it! Thanks!

Apr 24, 2009
It also depends on how much you carry your stuffs. Jumbo can fit a the most of the flaps, and is beautiful & can be worn crossbody, but i find it can be heavy a bit heavy. M/l flap is a classic, you never will go wrong with that.

If you want something casual, and a bit different from the flap look (mini, m/l etc) coco handle & boy is another great addition. If it possible, go to the boutiques & try them on. I will get to know what style/color&size fits to your liking. Thats half the fun. :biggrin: