Suggestions for my first LV bag

ComeDownToMe

Nov 15, 2009
Hey fellow Louis Vuitton lovers,

I'm looking to buy my first Louis Vuitton bag, and I'm needing suggestions. I am a student, so ideally, the bag would be big enough to hold a notebook, and I prefer bags with zippers. I love the style of the Lockit, but I'm not sure if it would be big enough, and I don't have access to a Louis Vuitton store (the nearest one is three hours away) to view the bags myself.

I'm hoping that I'll have the chance to visit the store in the upcoming weeks, but until then, please throw some suggestions my way.

Thanks! :smile:

If you want something with a zipper you should check out the Palermo, Cabas Mezo, Totally MM, and Saleya MM on LV's website. The NF MM and Batignolles Vertical are two other bags that might work but they don't have zippers. If it were me I'd get the Palermo hands down!

Wow, I wasn't expecting so many responses already!

The Lockit Horizontal was the bag I initially wanted, but I can't find it anywhere. I spent a couple of days calling LV stores to see if maybe they had one in stock but no such luck. I've found one on eBay but until the seller can provide me with pictures of date stamps/heat stamps, I'm remaining skeptical.

Thanks to everybody who has already made suggestions. Can't wait 'till I get the chance to check them out at the store! :smile: