Suggestions for Large Crossbody

Jul 28, 2016
Does anyone have any suggestions for a large damier ebene crossbody bag that's comfortable and practical? Preferably one that zips? I've scoured the Web site and my local store but can't seem to find anything appropriate. I prefer to buy new. I purchased a DE Neverfull GM last week in store, but I'm thinking that a crossbody would be more comfortable considering all the crap I carry around. Maybe you folks know of something about to be released that I haven't heard about? Thanks so much!

Reactions: bubablu
another vote for sienna, also speedy bandouliere? one i have not tried on so unsure about: lymington? i really like my speedy b crossbody. i have it in several sizes. still my fav because it has such great capacity for its size.

I recently bought the Blanche MM and love it! I carry a bunch of stuff - eyeglass case, phone, small LV make-up bag, small LV agenda and Victorine wallet. Everything fits with room to spare. The long strap is thick and fits comfortably as a crossbody - I'm 5'7. Plus, I like the fact that I can remove the long strap and carry it as a short shoulder bag.

Reactions: Zoffen and lynnb
If you want to go preloved, try the Bloomsbury GM. It's quite large. It's actually too big for my frame but I can't bear to part with it because it holds so much and is functional.
Totally agree! I have the pm size. One of the best purchases I ever made!! Can wear over coats in rain and snow and u set coats when traveling through dangerous areas!

I like the lymington too! Reminds me of the Evora!

I love Saint Laurent. I have mostly Louis Vuitton and Chanel, but I do dearly love YSL. I love the camera bag someone posted a photo of, as well as the Loulou. Also, have you ever seen the Niki? The baby size may work for you. Farfetch is a great site - usually tax and duty free. They search the world for a boutique that has the bag you want and ship it to you via DHL. Here are pics of the baby Niki and a link to Farfetch.com. I have used them several times and they have amazing customer service!!!
https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/w...shoulder-bag-item-13037877.aspx?storeid=10952

8603D1F3-B986-4DD5-A0AA-3360C41170EF.jpeg F2A215D2-4015-49A2-8B4C-1460DD716D02.jpeg

I have the Medium Niki and love it. The leather is so soft and there are several compartments and pockets. If you can go a bit higher in price (remember you would likely save the tax), this is a wonderful bag!!

P.S. I have always purchased from European boutiques, so no sales tax. One time I added a bag to my cart and it was coming from the USA so tax was added to my order. I just waited a bit, putchased a bag that came from Portugal, and the sales tax was gone.

Reactions: jbags07