Suggestions for key/change/card pouch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for an everyday keypouch? I'm hoping to get one that would have a key ring, slots for business/point cards, and small change.

Any suggestions would help, thanks!!

2. The Marc by MJ turnlock pouch is ideal, it has a keyring in if you need it, zip top and fits in a few cards & cash - i love mine, bought it at Bloomingdales in 2008 and still using it now which is very rare for me as i change my accessories with the wind!

3. LV, Coach, and Tiffany all make card cases with attached keychains too. :smile:

4. a coach mini skinny is PERFECT for that

5. I love my LV 6 ring damier key holder. It doesn't hold change, but you can fit a few cards and some cash in it, plus 6 keys. I don't know how I ever lived without it!!

6. I've owned several but my favorite is the Comme des Garcons small wallet. This one doesn't have a key ring but can hold keys if you like. I like the very simple divisions and use it to hold folded bills, coins and cards/ID. It's also very compact, lightweight, and the way it zips provides easy access to the contents.

It comes in smooth and textured/patterned leather, and in lots and lots of colors.
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/comme-des-garcons-small-embossed-french-wallet/3227146?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=comme_des_garcons_'small'_embossed_french_wallet:362706_1&cm_pla=small_leather_goods:women:wallets&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=3E875040-60CF-E011-8116-001517B1882A

7. I have something from Rebecca Minkoff that I use as a coin purse but I don't think it has card slots, though you could fit cards and keys in it. You may want to consider Minkoff, I bet they have something more to your liking.

Best of luck.

8. coach mini skinny. I have several and they are great.

9. I have a couple of Coach and a LV, they're great!!

10. :useless:

I'm just sayin'.

11. I have this LV key purse in monogram vernis leather. It has a zip pocket and an outside pocket. I love it.

Attached Files:

12. I was thinking of somethign liek this one cause there's 2 interior slots and a key ring, so i figured I can shove the business cards in one and just bus tokens and small change in the other, but I'm not sure if it'll leak out.

LV Pouch

I was also considering this Chanel pouch which has 1 gusseted pocket and 1 flat zipped pocket with a keyring on the outside.
    Chanel Pouch

What do you guys think?

13. Does the key holder get really bulky if you actually fill it with 6 keys? I was wondering if you can actually close with it them filled, or do you just leave the keys hanging outside?

14. http://www.ssense.com/women/product/marc_by_marc_jacobs/turnlock_key_pouch/42918?utm_source=shopping_com&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=42918
    does it look like this one?